- Whilst on the premises, ROKT Climbing (ROKT LTD), you must proceed report directly to reception where you will advised on the activities and any special requirements/disclaimers etc you will need to complete. You will not climb or attempt to climb any wall, boulder or other equipment without undergoing the appropriate induction / proving your competence by carrying out a test.
- Access to the premises, ROKT Climbing and all other activities is monitored by CCTV 24/7 to ensure the safety and security of our Members.
- ROKT Climbing users must inform ROKT Climbing of any change of contact and email address or telephone numbers if they are different from those supplied at the time of booking.
- By accessing the ROKT Climbing the user are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the Terms & Conditions of ROKT Climbing.
Health & Safety
- On booking all users of ROKT Climbing confirm that they are fit and well and able to take part in the ROKT Climbing Gyms activities , ROKT Climbing will not accept any liability for any claim for personal injury if you are not fit and well and subsequently take part nor will ROKT Climbing accept any claim or liability if you use the equipment provided in the centre without the appropriate disclaimers / induction / skill level. .
- During the your visit to ROKT Climbing you will be monitored by CCTV to record all activity for the protection of ROKT LTD and your personal protection.
- For safety reasons, bags are not permitted onto / into the climbing areas rooms and the correct attire must be worn when climbing s e. suitable comfortable clothing and appropriate footwear.
- Our staff, agents and sub-contractors are not medically qualified so if you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to take part in, we strongly recommend that you get advice from a doctor first.
Minimum Acceptable Standards of Use
- You may not use ROKT Climbing whilst under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, tranquilizers or any medication or other substance which may affect your ability to undertake the activity safely. ROKT Climbing reserves the right to remove you from the premises if we reasonably believe you are unfit to use the facilities.
- Whilst on the premises, ROKT Climbing users are permitted to take photographs and/or videos of themselves for their own private use, under the Child Protection policy. However, any images taken on or of the premises which are subsequently published or posted is done so without the implied or express consent of ROKT Climbing (ROKT LTD).
- Prior to the publication or posting of any images taken on the premises, ROKT Climbing users must seek the consent of any other person identifiable in such images. Users must not send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is defamatory of any person, or which contains any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- You must not behave in an aggressive, abusive, anti-social or threatening manner to any staff or Member. Anyone doing so will be removed from ROKT Climbing immediately and ROKT Climbing reserves the right to contact the Police if deemed necessary.
- Users will be provided with storage facilities for their belongings however ROKT Climbing accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property.
- Although we will always endeavour to return any articles of lost property to the owner, we do not take responsibility for any item held in lost property. Such items will be kept until claimed, but for no longer than 28 days after which time the items will either be donated to charity or destroyed.
- Smoking, including e-cigarettes is strictly prohibited in all areas of the premises. Anyone found to be breach of this rule will be asked to leave the ROKT Climbing premises.
- Users may not bring any pets (other than guide dogs) into the premises, subject to the managers discretion.
- These terms and conditions apply to all users of ROKT Climbing, and to all users of the website.
- You are accepting these terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and your supervisees if you are in a supervision role, appropriate forms will be completed
- These terms and conditions may be amended or varied by ROKT Climbing at any time at our sole discretion without prior notice.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
- These terms and conditions and any contract concluded incorporating these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and all disputes shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Nothing contained in any contract is intended to be enforceable pursuant to the contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any third party.
- The trade marks and logos displayed on the website are the property of ROKT LTD. You are not permitted to use these without the prior written permission of ROKT LTD and you accept that any such use may constitute an infringement of the relevant proprietor’s rights.
- All the terms of any contract are included or assigned to within these terms and conditions.
ROKT Climbing website may contain hyperlinks to third party websites. The operation of those websites is out of ROKT Climbing control and you use them at your own risk.
- ROKT Climbing collects and stores your personal details without disclosing it to any 3rd party and is dedicated to ensuring that the privacy of your personal information is protected.
- ROKT Climbing recommends that your arrive at least 10 minutes before the beginning time of the booking / or earlier if you have been advised to do so as part of an activity / induction etc
- ROKT Climbing may contact you from time to time with offers and promotions via email or phone related ROKT LTD’s other product offerings only.
- You agree to pay ROKT Climbing and ROKT LTD reasonable costs relating to damage to property that is intentional or caused by intentional misuse of any items.
- You participate entirely at your own risk. ROKT Climbing doesn’t tolerate any kind of bullying or harassment towards other users of the centre.
- The only language available for the conclusion of the contract online is English.
- Only person(s) who are at least 18 years of age are permitted to book, the relevant forms will need to be completed for unsupervised climbing between ages of 14 and 18.
- It is your responsibility to check that booking made by you are accurate.
- Climbing sessions may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a session is transferred or resold in breach of this condition, the bearer of the session or the person claiming the right to attend the session will be refused admission.
- You are entirely responsible for entering your details correctly on the either the paper based form or online Booking Form(s) / waivers. By submitting your data you warrant to ROKT Climbing that all details supplied by you are true and accurate.
- You receive the confirmation of your bookings via email only. ROKT Climbing
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, your participation in the session will be cancelled and no refund will be paid.
- ROKT Climbing reserves the right to cancel a booking should that become necessary, and despite our best efforts to avoid such a scenario, and will only refund the amount paid for that booking.
- Confirmation of your booking will only be sent by email to the email address entered on the Online Booking Form. It is your responsibility to notify us if you do not receive this email within 10 (ten) hours of booking.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of session / entry etc are stated on the ROKT Climbing website.
- The price is set according a peak/off-peak period.
- Bookings can be made via telephone to the ROKT Climbing and online on via the ROKT Climbing website.
- Major credit or debit cards are accepted to settle the payment.
- Payment is to be made immediately upon booking, using one of the payment methods indicated on the website.
- Bookings cancelled more than 1 week before the course/event are entitled to a full refund
- Bookings cancelled 3 days before the course/event are entitled to 75% refund on total course cost.
- Bookings cancelled less than 24hrs before the course/event will not be entitled to a refund.
- We can rearrange bookings if we are given at least 7 days notice, subject to a £7.50 admin charge
- If fewer people attend than have been booked, no refund will be given.
- If more people attending than it is booked for (up to max. allowed for the instructor ratio for the activity in question) the price difference must be settled upon arrival and prior notification sent.